+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CURAMEN

CrazyDevy CMDW-11 Complimentary Parts Have Arrived!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4811454504_ef894707f5.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	36

Here some exclusive news that I wanted to share here first with all the forum members of Toy Nova...

It looks like the CrazyDevy CMDW-11 Complimentary Parts have arrived!

The Complimentary Parts include thinner wings that you can swap out to replace the original wings and also a part to give the back pack some added support.

Here's some pics that I took...

Optibotimus
    It would sure be nice if i had gotten this set sent to me.

At any rate...it's pretty stupid that they didn't do this in the first place. With how fast they got these molded, made and shipped out, including custom packaging...it seems to me they anticipated this sort of problem. And for them to send out the set initially without this set included, is unacceptable if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Optibotimus View Post
    It would sure be nice if i had gotten this set sent to me.

At any rate...it's pretty stupid that they didn't do this in the first place. With how fast they got these molded, made and shipped out, including custom packaging...it seems to me they anticipated this sort of problem. And for them to send out the set initially without this set included, is unacceptable if you ask me
    Yeah. I'm kindof sorry for you, man - those scratches looked gnarly. Can you replace the stickers with Reprolabels, atleast?

finally parts that can be used without the fear of sticker wear god man I agree with paul but I guess its just another way to suck money out of you :/

Optibotimus
    Quote Originally Posted by IXRolloutIX View Post
    Yeah. I'm kindof sorry for you, man - those scratches looked gnarly. Can you replace the stickers with Reprolabels, atleast?
    I could yeah...but that's the least of my worries. Luckily i have some amazing friends that took up a fund and bought me new wings

Optibotimus
    Quote Originally Posted by tformer0607 View Post
    finally parts that can be used without the fear of sticker wear god man I agree with paul but I guess its just another way to suck money out of you :/
    yeah but these sets are free...they just should have come out with them at the same flipping time.

Aucard The 3rd
    yeah paul i agree this set should have been included with the wing upgrades. and now they are selling a new sword for the guy as well. good grief

Quote Originally Posted by Optibotimus View Post
    yeah but these sets are free...they just should have come out with them at the same flipping time.

oh I had no idea lol my opinion has changed then though dont they charge shipping?

Sioce
    Sweet!
    Maybe this means I'll get my set from the hated TFSource. (I really don't like those guys)

Can't friggin WAIT for predaking!

Optibotimus
    If you ordered it from Tfsource, BBTS or them directly...it's being sent out complimentary...i would assume it was shipped free.

Ali can you confirm that?